Gray Analytics, one of Huntsville's fastest-growing small businesses specializing in cybersecurity, C5ISR, and hypersonics, is seeking passionate, self-starting individuals that will thrive in a small company by applying their skills to resolve challenges across DoD, federal, and commercial sectors while learning new skills along the way. Without the bureaucracy that often exists in larger corporations, Gray Analytics can offer increased flexibility, more visibility, and greater opportunities along with big-time benefits, such as a flexible paid time-off policy. Gray Analytics' experienced leadership has successfully grown several companies. We believe in taking care of the people, who in turn will carry out Gray Analytics' mission Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Overview: The DevOps Engineer works as a member of a DevOps infrastructure team focusing on automated test through the entire CI/CD pipeline and development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will work to bring modern software development techniques to our DOD customers. The DevOps Engineer serves as an escalation point for critical and complex issues, performs configuration and testing of products, assists with developing and documenting work processes and trains other members of the team. We offer great work life balance and a fun dedicated team that enjoys our work. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, a solid technical foundation, and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Understanding of Software Test Automation concepts.
- Scripting language like bash, perl, python, etc. experience and capability.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Strong desire for experience with test automation packages. Gatling, SilkTest, Selenium, Sauce labs, Jubula, etc.
- Able to contribute technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, integration, test, and delivery to operations
- Understanding cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Experience working with SDLC tools GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, Python, Go, Ruby, C++, etc.
- Experience working with containers Kubernetes, Docker
- Understanding, interest in, or experience with DevSecOps, agile and lean philosophies
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Experience working with automation tools Ansible, Vagrant, Puppet, Terraform
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, technically strong and highly motivated entry level candidates will be considered
- Experience: Software test suites, CI/CD pipelines, automated software build and test
- Specific skills: Linux/Windows system administration, SEIM technologies and techniques, DevOps practices
- Personal characteristics: We enjoy chasing technical problems down the rabbit hole, and you should, too.
- Certifications: Security+ or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a DOD secret clearance, current clearance a plus. This contract requires a security clearance, and eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens in order to obtain a clearance.
Gray Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Gray Analytics, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.