Gray Analytics, one of Huntsville's fastest-growing small businesses specializing in cybersecurity, C5ISR, and hypersonics, is seeking passionate, self-starting individuals that will thrive in a small company by applying their skills to resolve challenges across DoD, federal, and commercial sectors while learning new skills along the way. Without the bureaucracy that often exists in larger corporations, Gray Analytics can offer increased flexibility, more visibility, and greater opportunities along with big-time benefits, such as a flexible paid time-off policy. Gray Analytics' experienced leadership has successfully grown several companies. We believe in taking care of the people, who in turn will carry out Gray Analytics' mission Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Position: Cybersecurity Penetration Tester / Red Team Operator
- Qualified candidate will support Gray Analytics' portfolio of Commercial clients
The Gray Analytics Cyber Security Team has an immediate opportunity for experienced penetration/red team operators. Qualified candidates will have an opportunity to conduct multi- discipline penetration tests in a variety of commercial sectors. Candidates will perform testing in both cooperative and adversarial scenarios to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses within the systems architecture.
- Plan and execute penetration / red team tests on various platforms.
- Perform open source reconnaissance on target systems to identify potential weakness for exploit.
- Develop and execute exploits against target
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and provide remediation recommendations to reduce Cyber
- Convey technical issues to senior customers in a clear and concise
- BS and minimum 4 years of relatedexperience
- Active Secret or aboveclearance
- Active certifications in related area to support 8570compliance
- Commitment to US National Security and publicinterest
- Proven Penetration/Red Team testing experience with a history for working in a fast-paced, high impact
- Proven experience planning and executing adversarial
- Experience developing and implementing offensive cyber techniques base upon real world threats.
- A history of representing programs by coordinating and presenting technical designs and solutions to mission partners and
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages PowerShell, Bash,Python
- Experience performing web application securityassessments
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols as it relates to networksecurity
- Experience with Cyber tool sets such as Kali, Parrot, Nessus, Nmap, Wireshark,
- Experience analyzing packet captures
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, staff, vendors, and externalconsultants
- Ability to emulate adversarialapproaches
- Capable of managing multiple penetration testactivities
Gray Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Gray Analytics, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.