Gray Analytics, one of Huntsville's fastest-growing small businesses specializing in cybersecurity, C5ISR, and hypersonics, is seeking passionate, self-starting individuals that will thrive in a small company by applying their skills to resolve challenges across DoD, federal, and commercial sectors while learning new skills along the way. Without the bureaucracy that often exists in larger corporations, Gray Analytics can offer increased flexibility, more visibility, and greater opportunities along with big-time benefits, such as a flexible paid time-off policy. Gray Analytics' experienced leadership has successfully grown several companies. We believe in taking care of the people, who in turn will carry out Gray Analytics' mission Thank you for considering our company, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Title: Cybersecurity Analyst
- Strong understanding and experience with DoD Cybersecurity policies, to include Risk Management Framework, NIST 800-171, DFARS 7012, and CMMC
- In-depth understanding of cyber security policy, tools, threat mitigation, network topologies, and secured networks
- Ability to identify project requirements, develop project costs/schedules, coordinate technical activities, and implement risk mitigation activities
- Experience leading or conducting cyber assessments
- Experience in designing and reviewing systems architecture designs
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical approaches and findings
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- To complete required contract deliverables i.e. reports, reviews, milestones, etc
- To Prepare briefings to senior management and clients
Candidate must have at least 4 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering related field.
For all positions, an existing SECRET security clearance highly desired or ability to obtain security clearance; ability to work independently; excellent communication skills are required.
Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Certified Information Security Manager CISM
COMP TIA Security+
Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP
GIAC Security Essentials GSEC
CyberSec First Responder CFR
Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops
Comp TIA Cybersecurity Analyst CSA+
Gray Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4a, 60-300.5a and 60-741.5a. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Gray Analytics welcomes minority and veteran applicants.